Tuesday, July 5, 2011

M-4 Pares

... and on my way home after eating at Yummy Roast, yes, I still wanted to eat. Not that I wasn't satisfied but let's just say that I really am that way hahaha.
Gluttony... oh dear... maybe I did :(

Anyways, I'll confess that next time so onward with this review...

M-4 Pares

Location: JP Rizal St., Malanday, Marikina City
How to get there:
Get a ride going to Cubao. Then at Aurora Blvd (where one of the main entrances to Gateway Mall is), take a jeep that says Parang Fortune, Calumpang or SSS. Any jeep that goes to Marikina Palengke. Drop off at 7-11 at the Marikina Bridge, cross to the opposite corner then take a green trike. Tell the driver to drop you off at Lamuan or M-4 Pares.

Unfortunately, I should have not indulged in such a sin...

My brother used to tell me about this place and how he said that the pares here was good. So on my way home, I decided to try it out. The place is open 24 hours and at the time I went there, there were no customers.

Without further delay, I went in and ordered pares.
And yes I kinda interviewed the store help but he thought I was weird so he decided to hide in the kitchen in the meantime haha.

After 10 minutes, voila! One of my all-time favorite dish is served...

Name: Pares
Price: 65php


... well, almost.

The pares was swimming in this supposedly beef stew sauce. The sauce was a sweet mix and was kinda okay but it seemed like it was all sauce in the end. There was only some beef slices in the rice was very dry. The pares actually had anise in it (that star-shaped spice) which of course, I can't eat but added a lil twist to the taste (though it was hardly noticeable).

Overall, it was a very bland and plain experience. It was just like eating food for the sake of just satisfying hunger or because I paid for it already. :(

Oh well... lesson learned! Hahaha!

~2GBTG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd appreciate the constructive feedback!