Friday, March 18, 2011

Papa John's

So during a whatever day, I texted one of my close friends and I suggested we try something new. While I was still working at Ortigas, I saw a lot of tarps advertising Papa John's. I was thinking why it keeps saying better pizza with better ingredients. So when my friend and I met at Galleria, I said we should go take a look at the Veranda and check out Papa John's.

Papa John's motto
Location: The Veranda, Robinson's Galleria
How to get there:
Take a shuttle or jeep that goes to Robinson's. If you're from the South, you need to take a bus that says "Ortigas Ilalim" so you can drop off at Galeria. Anyways, once at Robinson's, go to the Veranda. If you took the jeep, just take the stairs going to the 2nd floor from the outside and you'll see the food strip. Anywhere else, you'll have to go the right side of the mall on the same floor and side as Krispy Kreme. Papa John's is beside Johnny Rockets.

So what's with Papa John's then?


Yes, read that :P
If you read that, then good. Hahaha. In short, Papa John's a mid-range dining place for pizza and pasta. More on the Western side though :)

This one in Veranda is the first branch and opened in December 2010. There are other branches in Annapolis, University Mall (Taft Ave.) and Megamall.

Okay so that being said, don't expect Papa John to be priced like Greenwich but believe me, crunch a lil more budget in and this will be more rewarding :)

Name: Seafood Marinara (Penne)
Price: 190php

Penne!
We'll start with this one.

The pasta was just so-so. It wasn't bad but nothing special either. Not much seafood even.

NEXT!


Name: All the Meats (9 inches)
Price: 320php


Chewy Doughey
Garlic + Butter = PERFECT! (oh PLUS Jalapenos = SUPER SOLD)
The reason I wanted to skip the pasta is because i JUST LOVE their pizza!

Oh were they right about fresh dough alright. And it was just chewy all the way! As you can see, the ingredients are a-plenty. Really tasty and chewy pizza.

But wait! There's more!

You see that small saucer? It has their special garlic butter sauce. And it is SO GOOD! Like I already said, GARLIC plus BUTTER equals PERFECT. I mean I'd probably even bring my own bread as an excuse to dip into that sauce hahaha. I especially like them also serving those jalapeno chilis as I love that veggie (but not for those who aren't into spicy food much as it's really spicy).

We asked for 3 servings of that sauce actually hahaha.

Anyways, definitely, worth trying out :)

~2GBTG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd appreciate the constructive feedback!